Friday, August 1, 2008

GRADUATION!!!!!!

Y of I July 18, 2008
Chris earned his B.S. in Health Science
with an emphasis in Public Health
with academic clusters in
Chemistry and Spanish
Yay Chris!!!
now what?!!!
The "Liv" during a pre-graduation sweet moment. New shoes, but they wouldn't stay on. She got her Nanna's little feet, what can I say? Marie... Thanks for taking the "Liv" for the during graduation not so sweet moments!!!
So my camera didn't like the lighting at commencment, or at convocation. Man I could kill over this one! A huge huge day, Chris was working (graduated with his class A's under his gown), we rushed from one thing to another, and then the camera wouldn't co-operate. This is all I got. Sorry!!!

I actually kind of thought that it was appropriate that the flag was lit up in the background behind Chris. Fitting. Just wish it was a good picture. :(

0 comments: