Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Livvybug

Olivia and I were leaving the funeral of D. Woods, a dear friend of my Aunt B's and my Aunt D's Sister. It was apparently too much sitting for Olivia because she was EXCTATIC to be outside. Even though I was running late to get to the ROTC closing social for the semester, and it was raining/snowing she apparently needed to get a good run in. I had my camera, and just took some shots of her getting some energy spent. They turned out pretty cute.

What a monkey!








Olivia got this outfit for Christmas, but got the hat later, as I think I am going to do her 3 year old photos in this outfit, but she CUT her hair off! A good 4" off the back and then the next day she lopped off her pony tail that Aunt Mia put on top of her head. Stinky baby.


























0 comments: