Monday, March 21, 2011

Keepin it real...

I have a couple of blogs I luuurve.  Why?  I love their creativity, I would love to emulate some of the things they do (honestly), and it's fun.  I have noticed a trend though.  Haters.  People who are commenting on posts of some bloggers (who some are pretty well known on through home town mommies talking about dirty diapers and mac n cheese), and the negativity is astounding!

The accusation is that they are not "keeping it real" (i.e. being negative and looking at life through a blistered dirty window).

How true it is (roughly paraphrasing) that if we look for the good in things, we will find it.  If we search for the negative, that we too will find.  In almost any situation this applies.  KEEP IT POSITIVE!



www.thepioneerwoman.com (not that's NOT my floor...mine is much much worse, and doesn't have great rustic tile)

1 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

Jo you guys are so awesome! I just wish that Jeb would just try to get into ROTC. I kind of envy you guys, but at the same time I don't. Let us know what is going on with you guys. We really want to be there for commissioning too so let us know.