Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Because...

  • because I am moving I cannot help but want to paint any and all worn furniture and have them shiny and new for my "new" house, and am fighting the urge for my guest bedroom to have dove grey furniture.
  • because I am moving I planted flowers and veggies in pots, and when the time comes my sister will get some really odd things planted in hanging baskets.
  • because I have to purge, I want to hoard.  I want to hoard silverware, and kitchen gadgets, fabric, cake pedestals, floral frogs, and my sister and take it all with me. 
  • because I have no time, I chose to learn to make brioche today.
  • because my daughter heard that "they" hate cheerleaders in the south (really?  remind me to thank whoever scared her with their misconception...it is a misconception right?!) I want to let my girls cheer here, even though there is no possible way, and I have to call the high school cheer coach and drop my darling daughter OFF THE squad she worked so hard to get onto.
  • because I get stressed out and want to eat...I made brioche today.  It is now 11:34 and it has 23 min. left to bake.  HINT:  Brioche does NOT = instant gratification. 
  • because I have a class reunion this summer, I will not be making brioche again anytime soon

0 comments: