Thursday, February 24, 2011

SPRING BREAK Hints ( and did I mention that I hate surprises a little?)

 I will neither confirm nor deny that the scuba instructor pictured is the one that I whistled at thought I whistled at him (when I was whistling at my KIDS in the soo soo setzy scuba masks).  To make matters worse, his reaction was like...  You know it.  How you doin? ick. For the record, I am NOT nor will I EVER be a COUGAR. sigh.  really!  Did I mention ick?
 Colton and Mitchell ready to swim!
 Yes, my teenage son IS wearing pants.  Oi.
 Savannah's new favorite  swimsuit.  She got THREE.  Don't ask.  It was a fluke.  Cute though, and I lurrve them.  http://www.limericki.com/
 Excited to scuba dive!
 Confused and don't wanna scuba dive anymore...
 Watching people scuba dive is well NOT so much an interesting pass time....
 Not the greatest pic, but shows the emotion well.  No?
 Our boys can doggy paddle like MAD men! (swim lessons anyone?)
Hint #1 = took the kids to Wes Deis Aquatic Center in Idaho Falls for Presidents Day while visiting in S.E. Idaho. Braden and Savannah got a taste of scuba diving (insert embarrassing story here), and snorkeling. Colton and Mitchell Ball worked on and earned their Aquanaut pin/belt loop at the same time. They appeared to have had a great time!


Hint #2 = got a big ol' laminated truckers atlas, travel toiletries and sunglasses


Hint #3 = a riddle ( I hate riddles ) : "How can you take something in the state of a gem, to silver in a day, then gold. Gold remains for five days but then turns back to silver and back to the state of a gem in the end?"


BONUS HINT!

Nothing to do with Spring Break directly, but Chris was pulled aside today and informed that he has been assigned to L.D.A.C. duty this summer. He will actually be reporting for duty right around two weeks from his commissioning date (give or take a day). His summer will be spent on Fort Lewis, in Washington state. However, even though this is a fact, it still is just a HINT as to what is coming because we don't have his BOLC dates, or any supplementary training dates from there. So we have a fog of an idea of how at least the summer is going to go. ISH.

BONUS HINT #2 (arghhhh)

Chris says after his training meeting in the morning that we will have a school date for his training!  I want to pass out.  I don't want to know, even though I want to know.  Crap!  Can I get a do over!?  (insert nervy b here).

0 comments: