Sunday, February 13, 2011

SPRING BREAK

  • it's a big surprise!
  • I HATE surprises. So many things can go wrong.
  • I have a few hints to make things interesting
  • Braden Mathews, has a tendency to google his name @ school, and that is how he found out I keep a blog? Hope he thinks to do it again so he can find a HINT or two along with his siblings, Savannah, Colton, and Olivia....
  • I am really ticked that Lybia is having problems (shallow I know) and is making gas prices jump through the roof? I can't even change plans around now cuz....
  • I put money down on the bleep bleep so that we wouldn't have to cram into a bleep bleep and so we could enjoy it down in bleep bleep de bleep bleep.
  • hoping that the bleep bleeps won't end up in this blog to conceal my actual feelings about planning spring break in bleep bleep de bleep bleep.

0 comments: