Monday, February 28, 2011

Final hint (#7) ... time for planning!

Ok, there isn't much more to specify about the house we rented for Spring Break in SAN DIEGO CALIFORNIA! However, I thought the kids might like the final tid bit of information, the actual address of the house so they can google earth the address and start dreaming and scheming about what THEY want to do while we visit.  I had a huge itinerary all thought of, all the things I wanted to show the kids, but before we cement plans, I decided for F.H.E. tonight, I want the KIDS to each come up with FIVE things each of them would like to see or do while visiting the area.  Go!

Oh, the address...


833 Island Court, San Diego, CA 92109

Woot!  Getting excited!
(Olivia didn't even want to put her shoes on today in fears that if she wore them, she would forget to pack them!)

1 comments:

Jenny Baker said...

Jo that is totally awesome. I am so jealous. I hope you guys have a blast and the next time you guys are here on this side we really want to hang out. We miss you guys a ton.