Thursday, April 14, 2011

Blind sided...

I thought kindergarden registration was going to be held tommorrow.  Which was plenty soon for me.  But noooooo.... it was today.  I figured that out about thirty min. before we were supposed to be there.  It put me into a dither.

And then we were almost late for our appointment that apparently half of Kuna shared with me.  Olivia would not be hurried though.  Not until: 
  • she brushed her hair
  • put on  lip gloss
  • found her sunglasses
  • grabbed her best friend to go with her (Jenny of course)
It almost sounds like I was taking her in to register for her freshman year in highschool not kindergarden!

 I got Olivia's info gathered, and then got all the papers, but then forgot a house bill so I had to run by the house and then go back.  Oi.  It is done.  Well, almost, Olivia needs (da da dun) two shots.  She is not happy.  She says it hurts her skin.

0 comments: