Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hi Dad!



So now that the breakdown fiasco at the end of Spring Break is behind me, I am  able to look back and ignore it and not be traumatized, and I can continue on with my vacation photos and not cry. 

Really I can. 
 Until I walk outside and see the gigantic black driveway ornament with custom wheels and new tires that I still owe money on staring at me with lifeless headlights that is most likely going to cost more than it is worth to fix...  THEN I cry.
Annnnyway...

When we were in CA, and having fun and oblivious to the crap that we were about to go through getting home,  we went to the USS Midway museum.
Holy holy, they didn't have this when we were stationed in San Diego in the dark ages (1995-1997), and how I wished my Dad could have been there for THIS tour.
He is a lover, and enthusiast, and a gigantic kid when it comes to WWII and vintage aircraft.
He would have been in heaven and we would have all had to have just rotted and died waiting on him before he would have been done exploring every inch of the place.
The only thing that would be better would be if it was combined with oh....
ALASKA, where he served an L.D.S. mission
and he LOVES...


Wow!  That is just uncanny.  How fun would that be!?  I wanna go.  Wait I can't.  We just RE joined the world of active duty military families and are going to be moving...  but Mom and Dad can go!? 
Well maybe just Dad.

How fun would this be in stadium seating in a media room!?

 Chris didn't want his pic in the brig... ?  But it was appealing to Braden.  Ummmm.....




 Hi Jenny!  And can I say that Olivia and Jenny can get Chris to do ANYTHING they want him to that normally he would be a grump poo over?  And he likes it!?  Girl power!








 I do have pictures of me.  As much as I detest them. Just not so photogenic.  Bleh.  I will stop there.





Sorry, I don't know a single name of any of those aircraft, and am not going to even attempt to recall them.  It was awesome.  There were a LOT of them, and we didn't see everything. 
over n out....

0 comments: